OUR PASTOR

 


On September 15, 2001, Reverend Bryce D. Jamison was elected and is currently serving as pastor of Jones Chapel. 

PastorJamison.jpg
Jones Chapel Banner.jpg

OUR CHURCH

 

The Jones Chapel Baptist Church was organized in 1896 under the leadership of Reverend S. J. Murph and Reverend Marsh Thompson. The first wooden structure was built shortly after the organization of the church. The original cornerstone was placed in the wooden structure in October 1943. ​